Data Protection Statement
Data protection statement
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to this homepage is very important to us. The collection, processing and use of your data is carried out in accordance with statutory provisions. In the following, we will explain what information is collected and used during your visit to this website and when using the applications there:
I. General information about data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. Data deletion and storage
The personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
3. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Sumageza – Soumaya Zairi, Trade in leather goods, legally represented by
Untere Knollstraße 17, 49179 Ostercappeln, Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0) 5473 957889, Fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853, Mobile: +49 (0) 174 9327057
II. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. Informative visit to our website
If you merely use the website for information purposes, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, the access data transmitted by your browser to our server will be collected. This data set consists among other things of:
- Website from which you visit us,
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- each transferred amount of data,
- the access status / HTTP status code,
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- Language and version of the browser software
- Your anonymized IP address.
These data are necessary for us to administer the website technically, they are used to display the website and to ensure security and stability, a disclosure to third parties, even in excerpts, does not take place. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GRDP.
These anonymous data are stored separately from the personal records and are never associated with your personal data by us, so that no conclusions can be drawn about a particular person.
(3) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time by selecting the function "do not accept cookies". We point out, however, that in this case our website may not be fully operational.
(5) Java-Script is used in the provision of this Internet offer. If you do not want to use these utilities or active content for security reasons, you should disable the corresponding setting of your browser.
(6) Accepting cookies is not a requirement for visiting our website. However, we point out that the use of the shopping cart function and the ordering of products are only possible if you allow us to set cookies.
III. Other functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer additional services that you can use. Personal data will only be collected by us if you voluntarily inform us:
1. Registration as a customer
(1) When you register as a customer on our website, the following forms of personal data are collected by you from the registration forms that you fill out:
- Address (delivery address, billing address)
- E-mail address,
- Phone number,
(2) The data you provide us to process your order. For this we can pass on your data to third parties (forwarding agents) (in detail below). The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GRDP.
2. Use of the Webshop
(1) If an order is made via our website, in addition to the conditions specified in III. 1.1 also collects payment information, such as the bank account details and details of their respective order. The collection of bank details is carried out via the respective bank or the respective online payment service. Specifically, these are:
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Stripe, Inc.
- SOFORT GmbH/Klarna
- Mastercard Europe SA
- Mastercard Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- American Express Services Europe Limited
- Union Pay International
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Discover Network
- Diners Club
(2) We store your order data as part of the order history and send you the order data via email as part of the order confirmation. If you create a customer account, this order history is stored and displayed within your customer account. Our terms and conditions can be found here: https://sumageza.com/en/general-business-terms-and-conditions.
(3) These data are also needed to process your order. The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GRDP.
In addition, we require information about you in the following cases:
• You register to receive a newsletter or similar promotional material
(for the newsletter, see below);
• You contact us.
IV. Use of personal data
(1) The personal data provided by you (title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) are stored lawfully and in accordance with the provisions of the GRDP. Of course, your data will be treated confidentially.
(2) We use your personal data without your separate consent exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of our website and for the fulfillment of your wishes and requirements, in particular for the execution of the contract concluded with you or to answer your request. For example, it may be necessary that:
- when ordering products, we pass on your address to the transport company,
- it is required for billing purposes,
- we pass on your payment data to the commissioned bank for the processing of payments
(3) A further passing on, a sale or other transmission of your personal data to third parties does not take place, unless this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution (see below). However, we have the authority to provide information to the competent authorities on a case-by-case basis about your data requesting your data for the purpose of fulfilling the legal powers (such as prosecution).
(4) We do not use the data collected for advertising, marketing or opinion research purposes without your consent.
V. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection.
VI. Transfer of personal data to third parties
(1) For the processing of your order it is sometimes necessary to transfer your personal data to third parties (freight forwarders). Specifically, these are:
The data disclosed to third parties are used by them exclusively for the fulfillment of their obligations or duties.
(2) We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GRDP have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GRDP is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GRDP is a legal obligation, as well
this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GRDP is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter. To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(2) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GRDP.
(3) Your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time with future effect by unsubscribing from the newsletter on our website or simply by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Web analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for use is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GRDP.
(2) The information collected by the cookie about the use of our website (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
(4) You may prevent the collection of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) download and install the available browser plugin.
(5) For more information about Google Analytics and privacy, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
IX. Social Plug Ins
1. Facebook Social Plug Ins
(1) This website uses plug-ins from the facebook.com social network operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin".
(2) When you visit our website with such a plug-in, you will be connected to the Facebook servers and the plug-in will be displayed on the website by notifying your browser. This will be transmitted to the Facebook server, which of our websites you have visited. When using the plug-in functions (for example, clicking the "Like" button, submitting a comment), the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there.
(4) If you do not want Facebook to allocate the data collected about you via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our websites or by loading a Facebook blocker to block plug-ins on our websites. Please note that the relevant regulatory authorities express data protection concerns about the use of Facebook.
2. Use of Instagram Social Plug-ins
(1) In addition, our website uses Instagram plugins operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://instagram-brand.com
(2) When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there.
(3) If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign the visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
(5) If you do not want Instagram to collect the information collected through our website directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Instagram plugins even with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (https://noscript.net).
X. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Sumageza – Soumaya Zairi, Trade in leather goods, legally represented by
Soumaya Zairi, Untere Knollstraße 17, 49179 Ostercappeln, Germany,
Phone: +49 (0) 5473 957889, Fax: +49 (0) 5473 8019853,
Mobile: +49 (0) 174 9327057,
XI. Rights of persons affected
In addition, you have the right under the GRDP:
(1) in accordance with Art. 15 GRDP to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
(2) in accordance with Art. 16 GRDP to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
(3) in accordance with Art. 17 GRDP to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
(4) in accordance with Art. 18 GRDP to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful. But you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data. However, you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GRDP;
(5) pursuant to Art. 20 GRDP to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
(6) pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GRDP your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
(7) according to Art. 77 GRDP to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters
XII. Data security
(1) We endeavor to provide all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties or the public. To protect your data, we use so-called SSL transmission (Secure Socket Layer) for all websites that transmit personal data. This method encrypts the data before it is transmitted over the Internet. Although nobody can guarantee absolute protection.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We therefore explicitly protect the following pages with SSL encryption: customer login, new registration, change password, change delivery address and the complete ordering process.
XIII. Relevance and update of this Data protection statement / questions related to the data protection
(1) This data protection statement is currently valid and has the status of May 28, 2018.
(2) As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection statement. The current data protection statement can be viewed and printed by you at any time on the website at https://sumageza.com/en
We are happy to answer your questions about our data protection standards. Just contact us, for example by e-mail to: email@example.com